Thursday, August 4, 2011

My First Blog & NOTD

Hello my sweet Georgia peaches! I am so excited because this is my first blog, please stick these out with me because my first couple aren't going to be as good as I (or you) would want, but the first thing I am going to buy if I make any money off this thing is going to be a very high quality camera ( and maybe some polishes!). But thanks for reading this and don't forget to subscribe! Now below i will show you my NOTD or Nails Of The Day!
                                                

This isn't a very good picture but this shows all my nails together. (P.s: I'm holding Dream On by Sinful Colors)

These are all the polishes i used to achive this look, you can get j2 at your local beauty supply store.
          

A totally better picture of my nails. Her you can really see the chrome/ metallic finishing on my nails.

      Well, until next time. Stay ripe my little peaches,  Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment